Skills and Experiences
Job no: MRF3937
Kuwait Head Office
- Manage a team including workload, motivation, training and appraisals.
- Motivate own team to increase productivity.
- Ensure transparent communication.
- Escalate issues to Line Manager as and when necessary.
- Ensure Supervision and Leadership to the team.
- Inform/guide Employees on performance and company policies and procedures.
- Appraise Employees and monitor performance against set goals. Identify development needs and potential in order to assign appropriate job functions to develop them.
- Follow up on Employee welfare issues.
- Assist in maintaining a clean and well-organised Distribution Center, conducting daily inspection checks of areas.
- Carry out Employee searches on arrival and departure.
- Keep Manager updated on day to day matters.
- Advise on Employee and staffing problems and recommend resourcing levels to Manager.
- Plan and manage the stock take process.
- Provide details of worked hours per task per shift and performance.
- Obtain information from Shipping Department on incoming shipments.
- Plan and co-ordinate weekly and daily work processes with Shift Manager.
- Co-ordinate new launches and necessary allocations with Merchandisers.
- Ensure workload is completed as planned.
- Ensure that all Distribution Center Departments receive and process daily picking and store deliveries.
- Co-ordinate processes with Shift Manager.
- Ensure that all controls and checks are in place.
- Check that all reports are correct.
- Control operational spend in conjunction with Operation Support Manager/ Distribution Operations Manager.
- Co-ordinate stock takes and cycle counts.
- Ensure housekeeping and safety standards are maintained.
- Maintain tight security measures to avoid shrinkage in line with company targets.
- Ensure that Employees are trained and familiar with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain strict but fair discipline.
- Promote staff development and conduct regular appraisals.
- Interviews and hire Employees when approved.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports as required.
- Assist in budgeting processes.
- Meet regularly with Merchandisers and other retail departments.
- Provide accurate performance and cost information.
Secondary School Education; Diploma or higher qualification desirable.
Minimum 6 years Warehouse/ Distribution Center experience at a Supervisory / Management level.
- PC literate
- Communication (English/Arabic)
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Warehouse Manager @ Alshaya Logistics