Skills and Experiences
Job No: REQ10158581
The ideal candidate will have previous professional seamstress experience and be able to work in a fast paced environment. The Uniform Attendant is responsible for all employee uniform alterations, coordinating guests' dry cleaning needs and overseeing the employee uniform room including the distribution and organization of all uniforms.
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion to exceed guest expectations by providing the most memorable guest experience.
The benefits offered by Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait:
- Quality of Life
- Full board shared living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced accommodation
- 30 days vacation
- 12 days Public Holidays per year
- Paid home leave tickets
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels & Resorts worldwide
- Quality of employee meals
- Regular social and sporting events
- Free transportation to work.
- Training and career development
- Detailed probation and annual appraisals
- Active policy of internal development and promotions
- Comprehensive new hire orientation program (EMBARK)
- Annual salary survey in the market to ensure that we are paying in the top quartile
- Laundry/dry cleaning for provided uniforms
- Work shoes provided
- Full medical coverage
- Life/disability insurance
- Work Authorization
Hotel will apply for the work authorization for the successful candidate.
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Uniform Attendant @ Four Seasons