Skills and Experiences
As a Tenant Coordinator, you will review, comment and approval investors’ design submission within the time lines agreed in the investor manual design guidelines and the investment agreement and on-site fit outs with strict compliance with the company guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Enforce processes, procedures and standards for management, quality and efficiency in investors design, construction and life safety.
- Arrange and hold a mobilization / kick off meeting with the investor and his representative to establish the processes, procedures, design guidelines and the agreed time lines in the investment agreement.
- Work with Leasing Department to provide support and develop the relationships to handle the investor’s requirements with regards to design, construction and investors’ variation requests (IVR).
- Inspect that the base building has sufficient services in accordance with the design guidelines.
- Review, comment and approval of investors’ design submission within the time lines agreed in the investor manual design guidelines and the investment agreement.
- Monitor, maintain and enforce approved Investor criteria.
- Manage the process of obtaining the work permits for the investors contractors in coordination with Operations Department.
- Maintain an ongoing and comprehensive project investor schedule.
- Monitor and manage the investor’s program.
- Manage all investor contractors on the project.
- Coordinate all investor construction meetings to ensure they are on track.
- Coordinate all investor tie-ins to landlord system.
- Manage the project general contractor through the completion of construction and closeout.
- Ensure all snags are complete and the as built drawings are submitted by the investor, when the fit out completion certificate is issued.
- Very good in spoken and written English.
- Willing to to travel between properties to oversee all development projects.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Design, Architecture, Construction or related field
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Job Role: Support Services
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies:2
- Career Level:Mid Career
- Years of Experience :Min: 3
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Tenant Coordinator @ GLA