Skills and Experiences
Post: Coiled Tubing Technical Support Engineer
Job #: 1822302
Baker Hughes, a GE company is seeking Coiled Tubing technical Support Engineer to be based in Kuwait.
- Provides high level of support on projects and activities supported by Marketing Communications, including but not limited to trade shows, events, publications, and work relating to forecasting marketing demand, filling orders, pricing tenders, managing inventories and monitoring overall marketing inventory.
- Supports production of the inventory plan.
- Handles special tasks, as assigned. Has ability to work independently often.
- Helps train others on tasks and skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. 5+ years experience in related field..
- Extensive product knowledge. Thorough knowledge of customer requirements and market demands.
- Thorough knowledge of company business planning process.
- Excellent communication skills.
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Technical Support Engineer @ Baker Hughes