Skills and Experiences
Talent Acquisition Officer
- Implement the Talent Acquisition Function’s policies and procedures and comply with AAW’s other policies.
- Coordinate and assist in the preparation of annual manpower plan for all divisions/departments of AAW.
- Recommend new methods to achieve AAW’s current and future staff requirements to the management in order to ensure all manpower needs are met on timely basis.
- Consolidate the approved Manpower Plan into projections for annual budget, and prepare AAW’s Manpower Budget based on the approved staff requirements received from all departments in coordination with the Head of Talent Acquisition.
- Assist the Head of Talent Acquisition in preparation of the recruitment plan of AAW based on the Manpower requirements of all departments/business divisions of AAW.
- Perform screening of job applications and CVs in order to identify the best matching profiles with the job positions at hand, in addition to sourcing job applicants by utilizing AAW’s recruitment channels. (I.e. websites, referrals, job fairs, etc.).
- Develop a categorized database of potential candidates (e.g., CVs and job applications) for meeting future recruitment needs of AAW as well as coordinate online recruitment, job announcements and newspaper advertisements.
- Liaise with the Department/Division Heads to identify recruitment needs and implement activities related to recruiting, reviewing applications and CVs, evaluating applicant skills, making recommendations based on the applicant qualifications, preliminary interviews as well as conducting reference checks on possible candidates.
- Identify the best sources for recruitment in coordination with AAW Department Heads and advise the Head of Talent Acquisition on new innovative and cost efficient sourcing channels.
- Conduct interviews and negotiations with professional/semiprofessional level employees and schedule interviews with the management accordingly to finalize recruitment decision.
- Post job openings in newspaper advertisements, social media networks and in other position appropriate channels as appropriate.
- Liaise with various Recruitment agencies for recruitment needs and negotiate salaries with candidates based on available salary scale criteria.
- Review, categorize and short-list applicants as per the given job scheme, conduct first level phone interviews, schedule on-site interviews with successful candidates to discuss job offers.
- Administer the implementation of recruitment, testing and selection procedures and ensure the application of equal opportunity principle.
- Prepare employment offers and contracts for new employees after completion of the selection process as per the terms and conditions of the Kuwait Labor Law and in accordance with the policies and procedures of AAW.
- Submit the documents of the selected employees to the Governmental Relations Team to initiate the residency transfer process and track applications of all selected employees from time to time.
- Prepare an induction pack including employee handbook for all AAW new joiners in coordination with the Marketing Department
- Provide timely orientation to all new joiners in order to accommodate them with AAW Culture (i.e. working hours, dress code, desk allocation, etc.)
- Prepare all reports as required by the Head of Talent Acquisition such as employee information reports, statistical data reports.
- Planning & Organizing Skills
- Communication Skills
- Organizational Excellence
- Recruitment & Selection
- Relationship Building
- Job Location:Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Job Role:Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Status:Full time
- Employment Type:Employee
- Career Level:Mid Career
- Residence Location:Kuwait
- Degree:Bachelor's degree
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Talebt Acquisition Officer @ AAW
To view other jobs posted today Click Here