Skills and Experiences
Post: Supply Chain Analyst
Division: Casual Dining
Job no: MRF4232
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Generate demand forecasts for food brands at multiple levels of aggregation (SKU, Brand, Market) for agreed time horizon in a periodic manner.
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
- Review historical sales/consumption trend, identify demand drivers, seasonal trends that would determine the future demand
- Utilize key analytical skills and expertise to translate available insights into future demand with the help of industry standard statistical models
- Close collaboration with Brands, Marketing, Finance to ensure relevant and up-to-date information on sales, promotional activities, and other demand drivers are available in a timely manner.
- Ensure demand forecasts are generated as per agreed timelines which incorporates current and accurate information that allows supply chain with appropriate information to plan future demand and fulfil ordering process
- Evaluate and monitor forecast accuracy periodically to identify problematic areas and take corrective actions to maintain accuracy at target levels.
- Must have minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Comprehensive understanding of MS Excel, MS Word and industry standard statistical models/ platforms.
- Experienced user of major demand planning software solutions such as Oracle, JDA, SAP
- Able to thrive in a high-stress and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well within a team
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Effective communicator and able to influence others
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Identify and attempt to resolve any threats to key supply chain objectives (cost, service, inventory, availability) and escalate issues early to line management so that good communication of risks to success can be achieved.
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Supply Chain Analyst @ Alshaya