Skills and Experiences
Job Number 190001UR
Location Courtyard Kuwait City, Kuwait
- Conduct investigations and gather evidence related to theft/fraud or lost items, noise complaints, assault complaints, food poisoning complaints, and other guest complaints and incidents.
- Conduct interviews with relevant parties in order to obtain statements and information related to incidents.
- Assist with and notify manager/supervisor, local police, or other appropriate individuals in the event of accidents, attacks, or other incidents.
- Complete incident reports to document all Security/Loss Prevention related incidents such as theft, accidents, physical hazards, and fire alarms.
- Handle business interruptions and complaints, such as suspicious individuals, civil disturbances or demonstrations, noise complaints, intoxicated individuals, etc.
- Escort any unwelcome persons from the property without interrupting the orderly flow of property operation.
Read more & Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Shift Leader Security @ Courtyard