Skills and Experiences
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop objectives and KPIs for the Service Center in line with the Kitchens & Home Appliances Business Division’s strategic goals and ensure that the function’s employees are working towards the achievement of these objectives.
- Review the operating results of the Service Center and follow-up to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to correct insufficient results.
- Develop the Service Center’s annual budget and ensure all employees are working within the assigned budget by setting the required targets and responsibilities.
- Develop and ensure implementation of the Service Center’s policies & procedures and follow up their implementation in order to achieve the function‘s objectives.
- Manage timely installations & maintenance of all Kitchen & Home appliances products as requested by the customers of AAW.
- Manage and control Work in Progress (WIP), warranty as well as manage the parts support process and ensuring Aftersales franchise standards and manufacturer relationships are maintained to required levels.
- Ensure maximum customer satisfaction at all times by managing the customer care function responsible for registering complaints, clarifying inquiries and booking appointments of maintenance & installations as per customer preferences.
- Prepare weekly plans & schedules as per received aftersales service requests and ensure that these plans are communicated to and implemented by all Aftersales Team members to achieve operational efficiency and meet set targets.
- Manage the correct identification of technical errors in all home appliances and ensure completion of all repairs as per set performance standards and guidelines while minimizing repair costs, repair time and re-work.
- Monitor the stock count for all spare parts and all materials/equipment used in repairs & installations and ensure that sufficient inventory for spare parts is always available to meet the required servicing activities.
- Ensure the timely maintenance of all vehicles of the Service Center and that all drivers are maintaining safe driving at all times in-line with Kuwait Law.
- Manage the timely and efficient resolution and settlement of all customer complaints and enquiries as forwarded by the Customer Service Team to ensure maximum client satisfaction in-line with set customer service standards.
- Monitor details of contracts to inform clients of pending expiration date and assist them in processing contract renewals to improve product’s presence in the market place and increase AAW’s Aftersales user base.
- Approve small purchases of items required in the repairing of equipment products as requested by the Technicians to improve the overall efficiency of the Service Center Team.
- Communication Skills
- Planning & Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Taking Initiative
- Organizational Excellence
- Drive Results
- Manage People
- Build Relationships
- Client Focus
- Vendor Management
- Retail Operations
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Job Role: Management
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience :Min: 8 Max: 10
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Service Center Manager @ AAW