Skills and Experiences
Job No: Ref. JB3861680
Sales Supervisor is responsible for implementation of direct marketing and sales activities, so as to maintain and develop sales within a specific area in compliance with agreed sales and marketing plans.
- Perform direct marketing and sales activities to generate sales as per the agreed sales and marketing plan.
- Present to customer the latest updated offers issued and prepared by the sales manager in order to increase sales and strengthen the position and image of our brands.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by mail, telephone, and personal visits.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Efficiently & regularly uses C4C and maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Generate quotations in response to sales enquiries.
- Capable of explaining all the technical information of the products as well as communicating the mode of use of all the products in the most professional and efficient way.
- Deliver, comment and negotiate the quotations with the customer.
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database.
- Implement the sales strategy within his/her area.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintain relationship with clients by providing support, information and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- B.E. (Mechanical or Civil)
- Experience in sales of Racking or Refrigeration
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Job Role: Sales
- Number of Vacancies:1
- Job Division: Racking & Refrigeration
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Sales Supervisor @ Alshaya