Skills and Experiences
The sales consultant is responsible for developing new sales and generating profit through analyzing customers’ needs, identifying the right solution for customers projects, and insuring that the final solution is delivered as per the contract or sales order.
Job duties include and are not limited to:
- Identifying project leads and developing business opportunities into project orders & contracts.
- Developing new clients and maintaining relations with existing clients and accounts.
- Insure the correct solutions & services are delivered as per contract requirements.
- Customizing solutions by working with manufacturers and in-house design & estimation teams.
- Creating and delivering corporate and sales presentations to clients.
- Preparing technical and commercial submissions with in-house teams.
- Maintenance of customer records and use of company CRM.
- 4-8 years' project sales experience specifically with sanitary ware, ceramic and porcelain tiles, residential kitchens, locks and hardware, and natural stones, etc
- High level of product knowledge a basic pre-requisite
- Qatar project sales experience a must, with the above product lines
- MS Word and MS Excel skills a must, along with QM skills, as a fair degree of costing calculations will be involved, in doing Price Proposals
- Graduate minimum
- High level of English and Arabic speaking skills preferred
- Kuwait Driving License a must
- Job Location:Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Job Role:Sales
- Number of Vacancies:1
- Job Division: Sanitaryware
- Career Level:Mid Career
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Sales Consultant @ Alshaya Sanitaryware