Skills and Experiences
The sales consultant is the organization’s face in front of the client and therefore he/she holds an important responsibility for the image of the company. The sales consultant’s main objective is an outstanding customer experience with a strong focus on achieving goals and sales targets.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Implementation of the division’s market approach by performing direct sales- and marketing activities.
- Generating sales volume in compliance with agreed sales & marketing plans, driven by a strong ambition to achieve the expected results.
- Promoting and developing our brand as a full solution provider and representing our company’s core values.
- Identifying projects and getting the opportunity to work on those ones in either an early or final stage.
- Working on commercial and technical requirements and identify a suitable scope of works with potential clients.
- Identifying project leads and developing business opportunities into project orders & contracts.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with potential clients, key decision makers and important contacts in our business nature (Hotel Operators, Corporate Hotel Chains, Restaurant Operators, Corporate Restaurant Chains, Catering Companies, Hospitals, Universities and other food processing establishments)
- Doing the expected number of clients’ visits per week; both existing and new accounts
- Monitoring projects and customer records with a project list/ company CRM and keeping track on them professionally with the right follow up actions within the right time
- Submitting our quotations, tender offers and proposals along with full technical submittals to the client
- Capable of explaining all the details of our solution along with the technical product information in an efficient way
- Negotiating prices and payment terms along with other conditions with clients within the authorized scope
- Being informed about latest market trends, competitors and product innovations in order to educate the market and present latest technological trends to the clients
- Prepare regular reports to superiors (Conducted Meetings, Meeting forecast, sales potential, sales forecast, required actions)
- Provide technical consultation for potential clients in Commercial Kitchen & Laundry equipment Maintenance
- Coordinate project/maintenance contract execution with Service Teams
- Customizing solutions and submittals (technical and commercial) by working with manufacturers and in-house teams
- Creating and delivering corporate and sales presentations to clients
- Conducting Technical site surveys for Kitchen & Laundry Equipment
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Sales
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Middle East Hospitality Industry (Hotels, Restaurants preferred)
- Experience in Maintenance Contract Sales advantageous
- Technical Knowledge in Kitchen & Laundry Equipment
- Languages: English (business fluent), Arabic is an advantage
- Driving License (valid in the country of operation)
- Computer Literate
- Bachelor degree is a must, Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering advantageous
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Job Role: Sales
- Number of Vacancies:1
- Job Division: Hospitality
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Sales Consultant @ Alshaya Enterprises