Skills and Experiences
Job No: Ref. JB3870506
Post & Division: Senior Relationship Manager- Corporate Banking
- To market evaluate/review/recommend/grant and manage credit facilities to customers, to maximize the business development and to improve the level of services provided to the customers. To boost the Bank’s profits by way of interest commission and charges on various types of facilities and to finance customers who are in the field of Trade/Manufacturing/Contracting/Services and shares & Real Estate.
- Call on existing customers and maintain an effective relationship with them in order to increase business volume.
- Target and visit potential new customers and solicit their business.
- Prepare & present to the Management credit proposals for approval.
- Communicate the approval & obtain suitable documentation from clients.
- Ensure that the lines are made available & the facilities processed as per approvals.Effect day to day management of the facilities with regard to various financing vehicles.
- Ensure compliance of the terms of approval throughout the facility usage
- Responsible for the timely recovery and debt servicing.
- Handle interim requests of customers for changing/amending facilities as appropriate.
- Interview Company’s owners, Financial Managers, etc
- Classify the portfolio as per in-house Credit Policy & Procedure, Central Bank Asset Classification criteria, etc and make necessary provisions, etc.
- Co-ordinate with various departments of the bank to implement the approval and management of the portfolio
- Maintain a healthy portfolio of accounts assigned to him/her.
- Reduce Non-Performing Loans and associated provisions.
- Ensure timely renewals of existing facilities.
- Reduce/eliminate backlog of new facility requests, and facility renewals.
- Reduce past-due loans and overdrawn/over limit accounts.
- Reduce customer complaints.
- Achieve profitability and growth targets set for him by his Supervisor.
- Contribute to the cross-selling of other products promoted by other divisions/departments of the Bank.
- Attract new clients to the Bank portfolio.
- Timely delivery of tasks and prompt attendance to clients’ requests.
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Job Role: Corporate Credit
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies:2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience :Min: 5 Max: 6
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Relationship Manager @ Commercial Bank of Kuwait