Skills and Experiences
The Recruitment Executive runs the recruitment process, hires new employees as required by line managers and introduces process improvements. The recruiter has to accomplish the defined recruitment cycle time, consistent quality of job applicants and has to keep the recruitment costs with the budget.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet
- Work closely with Line Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
- Understanding the requirement & accordingly drafting the job description and getting it approved from the management
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, using job sites and contacting recruiters
- Screening the candidate by telephonic & personal interview
- Arranging the interviews & coordinating with the concerned line manager.
- Regular follow up with the respective line managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment
- Communicate the employment status to the candidates applied
- Maintaining & updating the database of candidates
- Doing a background verification of the shortlist candidates
- Issuing offer letter to the shortlist candidate
- Facilitate On-Boarding and of new joiners in coordination with all internal departments
- Giving description of policies, procedure & culture followed by the company
- Maintaining & updateing Recruitment systems
- Schedule and execute Orientation of new employees
- Maintain the standard filing system
- Maintaining personnel & visa data system
- BP manpower update
- Maintain good relation with PRO to facilitate the visa procedures
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality at all times on matters pertaining to the company and its associates
- Strive for innovative ways to improve the daily administration within the Human Resources Department.
- Other related duties as assigned by the Human Resources Manager and Recruitment supervisor
- 3+ years of Staffing/Recruitment experience, strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of
- the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and internet research.
- Must have strong time-management skills and ability to multitask and maintain focus and discipline
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Job Role: Support Services
- Number of Vacancies:1
- Job Division: HR & Administration
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Recruitment Executive @ Alshaya Enterprises