Skills and Experiences
Priority Banking Manager
Job No: 1900001U
To efficiently manage high net worth clients with medium to large portfolios, providing them an exceptional service, in turn maximizing profits and creating good will for the bank.
- Develop and gain support for business plans based on PB budget, client base, and product design and customer trends.
- Implement plan through internal process and plans management
Monitor the products and activity of competitors and ensure intelligence is
- Used in business planning
- Communicated to product manager
- Execute client feedback programmes and analyse customer satisfaction to ensure plans, service and products can be modified
- Obtain referrals from internal/ external sources
- Develop and implement approaches to these potential clients
- New Customer acquisition
- Ensure new business opportunities are maximizes
- Deliver sales of products and services
- Meet individual and team sales targets
- Ensure right products are sold to right customers
- Manage and communicate with designated clients to ensure they receive the appropriate customer service and their issues are addressed fully and promptly.
- Reports Report on client particulars and activity Recommend resolution of client issues and closures
Corporate governance & compliance Work fully within:
- Risk policies and procedures
- All compliance regulations
Education: Bachelors degree in Banking/Management/Finance
Experience: 3 - 5 years in banking with minimum of 3 years in wealth management.
Primary Location: Kuwait
Job: Mid Level Jobs
Organization: Unit 4
Job Type: Full-time, Day Job
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Priority Banking Manager @ Gulf Bank