Skills and Experiences
Job No: PODT - 002
Post: Senior Podiatrist
Work with the Podiatry team in partnership with the multi-disciplinary teams for the provision of clinical Podiatry services and medical research. Assist with executing research planning and development as well as providing treatment of various foot conditions related to Diabetes and providing programs for home-treatment and self-help.
- Continue to develop and run a preventive Diabetes foot care program and formulate individual treatment plans
- Provides consultancy services regarding Diabetes related foot complications
- Collaborates with the multi-disciplinary team in managing Diabetes related foot complications
- To undertake all interventions consistent with evidence based practice, applying knowledge and skills to meet patient’s needs.
- Liaise with the multidisciplinary team, identifying key research areas and developing research proposals.
- Developing and writing research proposals and presenting to ethics committee for approval
- Carrying out research projects following strict ethical guidance
- Preparing final reports and submitting manuscripts for publication.
Required Skills and Expertise:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as a Diabetic Podiatrist
- Experience in research methods and techniques would be advantageous
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Good conflict resolution skills and able to work independently
- Ability to perform as a team member in a large multidisciplinary group
Bachelor’s, MSc or an equivalent degree in Podiatry
Language: English, Arabic is a plus
Years of Experience: 8
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Podiatrist @ Dasman Diabetes Institute
To view other jobs posted today Click here