Skills and Experiences
- Prepare new patients’ files
- Assist in the admission processing by preparing the admitted patients’ files and distributing it towards
- Arrange and file medical records according to the approved assembly policy and serial numbering system
- Identify correct location of the outpatient medical record through computerized tracking system and pull medical records days in advance of upcoming appointments; Retrieve and coordinate the delivery of medical records
- Analyze and review records for completeness
- Assemble records and coordinate follow-up on deficient/delinquent hospital discharge records
- Coordinate the transcription day to day activities with the HIM coders
- Perform quantitative analysis or completeness on discharge records and coordinate follow up on delinquent/deficient records to assure compliance with hospital and other regulations.
- Ensure full discretion when dealing with patient documentation.
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD10 codes, billing and insurance regulations, medical terminology, insurance benefits and appeal processes.
- Ability to communicate in Arabic and English (speaking and writing).
- 1 to 3 years of experience in relevant field.
- Experience using Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Job Location:Kuwait
- Job Role:Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Status:Full time
- Employment Type:Employee
- Number of Vacancies:1
- Career Level:Entry Level
- Years of Experience :Min: 1 Max: 3
- Residence Location:Kuwait
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Medical Report Officer @ Taiba Hospital