Skills and Experiences
Job: Management Information Security SoC Specialist
- To provide strategic direction toward Information security Operation Centre to monitor internal/external threats and adhere with internal/external compliance requirements.
- Accountable for Strategic Design of SoC Center on mission critical Information Security Devices/appliances aligned with Information security policies and Industry standards
- The role identifies potential threats and takes a lead in treating security risks as required in addition to managing the security Operation Center (SoC) resources and multiple concurrent Security Projects related to Security Monitoring.
- Design and Implement in coordination with ITD a comprehensive Security Operations Control Centre [SoC].
- Continuous development and planning toward advanced security monitoring analysis practices and procedures
- Design and implement Security use cases in SoC to identify anomalous security events.
- Design and document Incident Response Plans for the security events.
- Design and document Incident Play books
- Design and conduct Incident Response Drill and Table top exercises
- Lead and implement Cyber security Crisis Management Plan in line with BCP/DR
- Provide documentation for Incident handling and reporting
- Expand, tune, and enhance rule sets – SIEM, IDS, etc. – to identify security incidents and reduce false positives
- Design Cyber Security Analytics and threat intelligence reporting to Management
- Design and implement Security Intelligence and Brand reputation Analysis
- Conduct [Advance Persistent Threat] APT Analysis and advanced detection mechanism.
- Ensure audit trails, system logs and other monitoring data sources are reviewed periodically and are in compliance with policies and audit requirements.
- Manage Bank’s Information Security Operation Monitoring Tools
- Design Methodology to integrate IOCs for effective Security Analysis
- Manage outsourced vendors that provide information security functions for compliance with contracted service-level agreements
- Design-Effective Cyber security Executive Management Reporting
- Work with the Head of Information Security to develop a security program and security projects that address identified risks and business security requirements.
- Manage the process of gathering, analyzing and assessing the current and future threat landscape, as well as providing the Head of Information Security with a realistic overview of risks and threats in the enterprise environment.
- Analyze malware samples to understands its behavior, assess threat actor motivations, and extract indicators of compromise (IOCs)
- Perform cyber threat hunting for the detection of advanced threats
- Serve as an active and consistent participant in the information security governance process
- Interprets, analyses, and reports all events and anomalies in accordance with Computer Network Directives, including initiating, responding, and reporting discovered events.
- Work with the Head of Information Security to develop budget projections based on short- and long-term goals and objectives.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science and IT Security Certificate.
- Security related Preferred certificates Minimum (GCIH, CISSP, ECIH, GIAC-GWAPT, CEH).
- Minimum: 8+ years experience in IT
- 5+ years Intrusion monitoring, incident response and mitigation, web application security, threat research or intelligence analysis
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Job Role: Risk Management
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies:1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience : Min: 8
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
MIS SoC Specialist @ CBK