Skills and Experiences
- Develop objectives and KPIs for the Maintenance Function in line with the SCM’s strategic goals and ensure that the function’s employees are working towards the achievement of these objectives.
- Review the operating results of the Maintenance Function and follow-up to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to correct insufficient results.
- Develop the Maintenance Function’s annual budget and ensure all employees are working within the assigned budget by setting the required targets and responsibilities.
- Develop and ensure implementation of the Maintenance Function’s policies & procedures and follow up their implementation in order to achieve the function‘s objectives.
- Manage & process all aspects associated with the effective operation & maintenance of warehouses’ facilities to meet operation & maintenance standards.
- Review the maintenance schedules prepared and ensure implementation of periodic maintenance procedures
- Plan, develop, and implement new methods and procedures designed to improve maintenance operations, minimize operating costs, and effect greater utilization of labor and materials.
- Manage the inventory of maintenance supplies, spare parts and critical items necessary for maintenance and ensure that all items pertaining to maintenance are available at all times and at an adequate level.
- Manage the maintenance contractual period for property owners and plan the work of the department’s employees to ensure proper provision of maintenance services.
- Lead the Maintenance Function in promoting a "Safety First" culture to ensure all maintenance activities maintain and improve the site safety level.
- Direct planned maintenance (machinery, equipment, racking, painting, plastering, carpentry, plumbing or electrical issues) and manage critical maintenance issues in order to provide technical guidance and administrative support, whenever required.
- Ensure all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental procedures, instructions and controls are adhered to so that the safety of employees, quality of products/services and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
- Prepare and submit progress reports that cover all maintenance activities within warehouses
- Perform ad-hoc and other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Manager.
- Contribute in conduction of annual employee performance appraisals for the team.
- Ensure training & development services are successfully and meaningfully being delivered to Maintenance employees, and provide feedback to the management.
- Delegate some responsibilities to appropriate subordinates in order to ensure a smooth flow of the Maintenance Department.
- Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
- Planning & Organizing Skills
- Taking Initiative
- Organizational Excellence
- Drive Results
- Manage People
- Client Focus
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Job Role: Logistics and Transportation
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies:1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience :Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Degree: Diploma
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Maintenance Manager @ AAW