Skills and Experiences
Job No: Ref. JB3858521
IT systems Supervisor (Warehouse) is responsible for managing all system processes and ensuring that system integrity is maintained and adhered as per standard operating processes.
He is also responsible to provide first line IT/SAP support to all the users, ensuring user training are adhered and initiate system changes as per business needs and to perform system testing for any enhancement and upgradation. Manage all kinds of stock counts and responsible for publishing reports to the management on regular basis.
- Ensure Systems audit and compliance are adhered
- Ensure system integrity is maintained and user access controls are reviewed periodically.
- Provide support to operations on continuous system improvement opportunities from SAP/other systems
- Responsible for planning, executing and leading the perpetual and annual counts of all businesses
- Document all Standard Operating Process/Flowcharts and all SAP processes
- Liaise with the business team, IT & Finance team to ensure business connectivity
- Graduate ( 3 years) with any discipline, preferably in Computer Science – Min 1 year experience in SAP WM
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems.
- Highly PC proficient (MS Office applications)
- Thorough understanding of KPI reporting and control procedures
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with the ability to adopt the most appropriate means of communication at all times.
- Able to interact confidently at all levels, both internally and in client facing situations
- A confident leader with the ability to motivate staff and foster teamwork.
- Highly customer focused with a personal commitment to Quality
- Team Player who can earn respect and is comfortable working in a result originated environment.
- Daily KPI focused
- Job Location: Al Jahra, Kuwait
- Job Role: Information Technology
- Number of Vacancies:1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience :Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Kuwait
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
IT System Supervisor @ Alghanim