Skills and Experiences
IT Systems Engineer - (180000AF)
Job Purpose: Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management support. Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Microsoft Exchange Management/administration (Email Subsystem)
Administration/Configuration/Support/upgrades/coordination with support vendor.
- ITSM Support and Administration
ITSM Remedy system support and administration (MyIT, Smart Reporting, SharePoint eforms)
- Centralized monitoring administration
Make sure all production environment is monitored using integrated various monitoring solutions. Administer and manage the same to provide zero downtime to banks production systems.
- Centralized Backup Administration
Support, maintain, configure, monitor and coordinate with support vendor on upgrades, incidents and issues faced on backup system. The support will include all windows environment production servers, Storage Devices and file servers and MS Exchange Environment in addition to other critical systems that falls under same unit.
5. SMS Alerting System Administration
Provide support, configuration and release deployment on SMS alerts for financial and non-financial messages. Handle complaints related to SMS messages affecting the external customers. And make sure the SMS system is high available 24/7. Provide reports and follow up with support vendors on releases and upgrade deployments. A knowledge or SQL is preferred.
6. MDM (Mobile device management) administration/support
Enterprise mobility management (MDM) Support, administration, maintenance and upgrades in coordination with support vendor.
7.Enterprise Application Support
Provide support to most satellite applications in the bank covering Online Banking, Beam, KECCS, SMS, Email, Swift, SSL Certificates, etc..
8. IT Services and Second level Support
Collaboration with other IT units and other departments to guarantee best service delivery.
Provide second level support for escalated incidents on 24/7 basis.
9. Annual maintenance contracts revision and update, management and reporting
Assist in budgeting for IT Projects related to same unit.
Generate quarterly reports, administer the contracting annual maintenance contracts agreements updates on system and follow-up the same using Remedy contracting application.
10. Microsoft Active Directory / Group Policy administration and support.
Provide full support for AD GPO and maintain the same in coordination with ISS team and Vendor support.
11. Swift Application Support.
Administering Swift Alliance Access and regular patches, Upgrades and Syntax updates as advised by SWIFT.
Troubleshooting Swift Servers related issues.
Implement Contingency and disaster recovery (DR) strategies for swift servers. Which includes periodic monitoring and testing of server images / failover technologies, periodic monitoring and testing of failover infrastructure components, and security/communication equipment, participation and successful completion of BCP drill.
Ensuring the availability of the Swift Systems, as per bank’s requirements and efficient utilization of the Tools/Applications/Systems for this purpose.
Implementing Security Policy on swift network as per IT security standards and Swift Customer Security Controls Framework.
- Education / Qualifications: BSc Degree in computer science / engineering or similar.
- Knowledge: SQL, DBA, Security.
- Experience: 4 - 6 years of experience in IT technical support service
- Accreditation / Licensing: ICDL, MS Certificates, MCSE, MCP. etc…
Generic & Specific Skills:
- Good communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Required Technical expertise
- Primary Location: Kuwait
- Job: Mid Level Jobs
- Organization: IT Operations and Infrastructure
- Schedule: Regular
- Shift: Standard
- Job Type: Full-time
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
IT System Engineer @ Gulf Bank
To view other jobs listed today Click Here