Skills and Experiences
Job no: MRF3461
Kuwait Head Office
Deliver the Annual Audit Plan for one’s own area of responsibility, at the same time, ensuring that satisfactory management, administrative, financial and risk controls are in place to facilitate compliance with established company policies, and safeguard the assets of the Company.
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
- Review new systems, manuals , procedures, records and management controls for their adequacy to accomplish intended objectives, and recommend improvements to ensure that new initiatives achieve company objectives.
- Perform complex audit reviews, which require a higher level of audit expertise or skills.
- Plan and review audits in a professional manner, ensuring that major risk areas are addressed therein.
- Ensure that audits are completed on a timely basis, in accordance with departmental standards and the audit program.
- Identify profit improvement and cost reduction opportunities
- Identify opportunities for increasing profit margins or controlling costs through various audit examinations, and ensure that the Company’s assets are adequately protected.
- Review management controls and operating efficiency to identify opportunities to reduce costs.
- Identify use of technology, auditing tools or exception reporting to maximize audit coverage with available Audit Employees.
- Provide feedback to senior management
- Make oral or written presentations to management on conclusion of an Audit review, discussing deficiencies and recommending ways to improve and obtain management agreement to take corrective actions, in case of any discrepancies noted.
- Produce well drafted audit reports to communicate audit observations, their risk and impact, and recommendations to resolve the deficiencies noted, to management.
- Analytical skills
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3-5 year’s experience in Internal Audit
- An accounting or finance degree with a professional audit qualification (Certified Public Accountant OR Chartered Accountant OR Associated Certified Chartered Accountant - UK OR Certified Management Accountant from CIMA - UK)
- Significant post-qualification professional internal audit experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong time management skills
- Self -starter, proactive and adaptable
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Internal Auditor @ Alshaya