Skills and Experiences
Job No: Ref. JB3861137
- Implement the department’s policies and procedures and comply with the company's other policies.
- Design and implement effective marketing strategies to sell new insurance contracts or adjust existing ones.
- Contact potential clients and create rapport by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc.
- Appraise the wishes and demands of business or individual customers and sell the suitable protection plans.
- Collect information from clients on their risk profiles in order to offer them the proper solution.
- Retain continuous awareness of transactions, sales and terms and keep relative records.
- Check insurance claims to solidify trust and safeguard reputation.
- Frequently replenish job-specific knowledge and apply it on the field.
- Calculate possible risks and decide how much individuals or organizations should pay for insurance (the premium).
- Provide excellent customer service at all times by responding quickly and effectively to client requests relating to their insurance policies.
- Research insurance companies' policies and negotiate with underwriters to find the most suitable insurance for the client at the best price.
- Analyze clients’ current insurance policies and suggest additions or changes based on the previous loss records, age, medical report, credit ratings, driving records.
- Prepare insurance-claim forms and related documents while ensuring their completeness.
- Prepare and submit clean claims to insurance companies.
- Remain updated and well informed through research and by attending seminars, conferences & workshops related to insurance coverage, best practices, complex insurance conditions, sales techniques, etc. to obtain an exceptional advantage over competitor insurance brokers.
- Meet monthly/yearly target as set by management.
- Prepare reports such as daily, weekly & monthly sales reports as required by the Assistant Manager – Insurance.
- Perform other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Manager.
- Proven experience as an insurance sales representative
- Good comprehension of insurance plans including automobile, fire, life, property, medical etc.
- Excellent skills in communication and presentation
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships.
- Good command in English and Arabic.
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Job Role: Sales
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience :Max: 2
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Insurance Sales Agent @ AAW