Skills and Experiences
Job No: HRBM - 003
Serve as subject matter experts to all functions and responsibilities with the HR department. The specialist assists with implementing institutional and departmental objectives through processes and procedures and generate report to aid strategic planning & decision making
- Assist with the development, monitoring and reporting of functions within the HR department
- Be a subject matter expert on HR functions and respond to queries from staff and management
- Assist in reviewing HR policies and procedures. Make recommendations based on available data to assess if changes are required to the policies and procedures
- Assist with operations when requested by HR Management including, but not limited to, payroll, compensation & benefits and organizational development.
- Assist with generating KPI reports on a quarterly basis to measure output and progress
- Contribute to effective management of DDI performance appraisal system including drafting job descriptions, organization structure charts that align with the institute’s plans and objectives. Support employees and managers with queries on the performance system
- Assist with training and development courses by facilitating, tracking and securing feedback on internal courses conducted in DDI. Ensure a track of all external trainings, conferences that aid career development. Maintain training planner for DDI and report on variances of the plan.
- Assist with recruitment responsibilities including posting of vacancies, pre-screening, scheduling of interviews and associated paperwork. Submit an annual report to identify variances against manpower plan for the year.
- Support the HR team with any tasks as and when required by the management
- Maintain confidentiality in dealing with personnel information and people sensitive issues
- Run monthly reports for Time & Attendance of the institute including checking for absence.
- Any other duties as assigned by the HR Assistant Manager and HR Manager
Required Skills and Expertise:
- Bachelor's degree and professional Certifications related to HR
- Relevant experience of 6-7 years
- Ability to recognize the value and responsibility of working in a team, actively supports and develops team members, quick to identify and problem solve any issues
- Analytical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft tools and software
Language : Proficient in reading and writing in English, Arabic is a plus
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
HR Specialist @ Dasman Diabetes Institute