Skills and Experiences
- Prepare RAF for hiring.
- Identifies, Recruits and delivers the manpower requirement as per schedule.
- Ensures accuracy in the preparation of employment offers base on approved recruitment authorization form and company policy. Seeks support of Senior HR Officer/HRM on case to case basis.
- Ensures induction of new employees is performed as per company and ISO guidelines, and files and records are properly maintained.
- Maintain relationships with key recruiting vendors.
- Attend and coordinate participation in local job fairs and college recruitment events in coordination with Senior HR officer
- Support Key HR projects and initiatives and Organise employee engagement events like Works Council, 100 day feedback survey
- Scheduling interviews and hiring of new staff in SAP
- Updating HR presentations
- Supporting in organising company events
- Ensures accuracy in the preparation of employment offers base on approved recruitment authorization form and company policy
- Support Senior HR Officer/HRM in sourcing and screening of candidates.
- Conduct and compile exit interview documentation for non-Kuwaitis (L1 – L4)
- Support any other projects and new HR initiatives as deemed necessary
- Proficient on the use Microsoft Office.
- Good English communication skills (Verbal and written).
- Team player and a hard worker.
- Can easily adapt to a constant changing environment.
- Self motivated and goal oriented
- Service oriented
Education: Degree holder - Diploma in HR would be added advantage
- Job Location: Al Ahmadi, Kuwait
- Job Role: Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Number of Vacancies:1
- Career Level:Mid Career
- Years of Experience :Min: 5 Max: 8
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
HR Coordinator @ KIMMCO