Skills and Experiences
Post: FATCA/CRS specialist
- Enhance and centralize the banks on boarding policies, and procedures. This includes: preparing information requests to relationship managers, retrieve missing documentation from their customers, screen and transaction monitoring of the accounts.
- Analyze existing AML/KYC policies, guidelines and procedures and create new AML/KYC policies, guidelines and procedures that are consistent with the Regulations.
- Performing KYC Remediation of our customers’ accounts by describing the process of remediating their accounts, and then executing this approach.
- Validate accuracy against client-provided account information and tax treaty benefits claimed, and identify and resolve exceptions.
- Analyze current business process to understand the business needs and to determine how to best fulfill needs.
- Perform GAP Assessment of the required information that will be needed for customer accounts.
- Outstanding team player, autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed.
- Identify and classify payees for FATCA and other tax reporting and withholding purposes.
- Monitor for change in circumstances and perform additional diligence, when necessary.
- Assist the banks in performing KYC Remediation for their customers’ accounts.
- Knowledge of AML, KYC on boarding, Due Diligence compliance framework, etc.
- Understand the US and Global Regulations to perform KYC remediation.
- Review tax certification forms for completeness and appropriateness.
- Knowledge of Client On-Boarding process/lifecycle projects.
- Collaboration with internal and external bank stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and able to communicate complex ideas to all areas of the business.
- Working knowledge of regulations forms
- Deliver business process and IT change.
- Highly effective communication skills.
- Experience or Financial Services.
- Investigate client documents.
- ability to work independently
- Proficiency in excel is a plus
- Assist in training new hires.
- Knowledge of FATCA and CRS
- Project Management Skills
- Policy and procedure
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Job Role: Compliance & Corporate Governance
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies:2
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience :Min: 1 Max: 3
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
FATCA/CRS Specialist @ Commercial Bank of Kuwait