Skills and Experiences
Job no: MRF939
Kuwait Head Office
The Executive Chef is responsible for maximising the productivity of the kitchen staff, as well as managing the Sous Chef and Chef de Partie. You will also be responsible for ensuring all culinary standards in all sections comply with company policies and procedures.
In addition to your skills as an accomplished chef you will bring a commercial and management ability that makes you stand out as a leader in your field. This opportunity will see you lead a multi-cultural team within a large and fast-paced kitchen in the delivery of a high quality dining experience. With Alshaya Food Division growing year-on-year a role with us offers career development on an international scale as well as the exposure to well-known brand names in addition to our own brand concepts. Other responsibilities include:
- Ensure that all orders from the kitchen / commissaries are prepared consistently and according to standard recipes
- Organize and set-up the kitchen / commissary as efficiently as possible to increase speed and maximize productivity
- Check daily all storage areas and keep the orders to par or accordance to the volume of business.
- Ensure that all employees report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform at all times
Qualifications & Requirements:
- At least 5 years' experience in a high-volume, fast-paced restaurant
- People management skills
- New concept opening experience
- Training and development skills
- SOP implementation experience
- Excellent computer knowledge
- Excellent communications skills in English.
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Executive Chef @ Katsuya