Skills and Experiences
Job Number 18003FL7
Location: Residence Inn Kuwait City, Kuwait
- Respond and attend to guest repair requests.
- Communicate with guests/customers to resolve maintenance issues with little to no supervision.
- Perform preventive maintenance on tools and equipment, including cleaning and lubrication.
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines. Carry equipment (e.g., tools, radio).
- Identify, locate, and operate all shut-off valves for equipment.
- Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed.
- Assure each day’s activities and problems that occur are communicated to the other shifts using approved communication programs and standards.
- Display advanced ability to read standard blue prints and electrical schematics concerning plumbing and HVAC.
- Display above average engineering operations skills and strong general mechanical ability.
Read more & Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Engineering Technician @ Residence Inn