Skills and Experiences
Job No: KAC190122010137
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting Coordinator - Safety Management to ensure an effective Safety Management System is developed and implemented to integrate work practices, values, and set procedures for monitoring and improving the safety and health of all aspects of Kuwait Airways operations. You will also required to assist in keeping Kuwait Airways Safety Management Policy & Procedures in the OSPM up-to-date and effective.
Your tasks will include but will not be limited to:
- Ensure up-to-date copies of the ERP manual is suitably distributed to all ERP Manual holders.
- Develop, document and implement a schedule to routinely ensure the review of all ERP contracts.
- Develop, document and implement a schedule to routinely ensure the functionality of all communication equipment.
- Actively involved in assessing the functionality and efficiency of the ERP during mockups, test, simulations and drills.
- Completion Of Secondary (12 years) Education Plus Diploma degree in Administration Science or equivalent.
- Complete 4 years clerical experience in an Operational Department.
- Good command of the English language.
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Emergency officer @ Kuwait Airways