Skills and Experiences
The Electrical Engineer is responsible for implementing the electrical aspects of the project. He/she will be responsible for supervising a team of General Foremen, Foremen, Electricians and Labors, to make sure that projects goals are being achieved on a timely and efficient manner.
- Technically implementing the operational plans.
- Acting as a technical adviser in the project site.
- Acting as Business Development and Operation Excellence Agent; suggesting new steps, processes, or innovative ideas to help in maximizing profits, minimizing the cost, or optimizing the workflow.
- Abiding to the project schedule by studying project plans and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Supporting the Project Manager in controlling project plans by reviewing designs/specifications, scheduling changes and recommending actions.
- Preparing project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions accordingly.
- Liaising with consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors, and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Playing an active role in developing project operational objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Maintaining project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Being legally, socially, and environmentally responsible, acting as an ambassador presenting the professional and healthy image of Alghanim industries.
- Being always customer-oriented and providing the highest level of service to the company customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 years of experience in similar capacity.
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Electrical Engineer @ Alghanim Engineering