Skills and Experiences
Job no: MRF4052
Kuwait Head Office
The Online Merchandiser will play a significant role in driving sales and conversion, by creating a best-in-class customer experience on site. The responsibilities are product set-up, stock control and promotions operations. In addition, developing and executing visual merchandising strategy for the site that engages and drives revenue.
Key Performance Areas:
- Develop merchandising plans based on customer insights, brand strategy, e-commerce goals and initiatives to achieve substantial uplifts in revenue, site conversion and average order size, improve user experience, and enhance product discovery and content.
- Collaborate with regional Brand, merchandise and design teams to tell key merchandising stories and work with site and development team to ensure we deliver these stories against the consumer experience.
- Responsible for the management and day-to-day trading of a category or categories online, including maintenance of Category Landing Pages and other relevant site real estate.
- Implement the trading strategy for his/her categories, in conjunction with the Category Manager/Brand Team/eCommerce Manager.
- Accountable for the effective management of the Product Life Cycle, including new product launches, end of life products and product substitution process.
- Responsible for stock allocation for online, working closely with the Brand Team to secure stock. Also, responsible for the effective management of online inventory and ranges.
- Working closely with the Brand Team, Category Manager and eCommerce Manager to define, agree and execute sales and promotional plans.
- Constantly monitor site Search and navigation on the site, making sure that it is fully optimized and make suggestions and implement these to improve the customer journey, whilst understanding the commercial impact of these changes.
- Provide market, competitive, strategic and tactical information to help better introduce/implement products, programs and services and refine approach as needed.
- Strive to understand the customer experience of the website using the tools available and make suggestions for improvement where applicable.
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
E-Commerce Officer @ H&M