Skills and Experiences
Job No: 1902600
- Accountable for the total implementation of approved programs and operations on the rig.
- Responsible for operational planning, executing, monitoring, optimizing, and reporting on all drilling and completion related activities
- Ensure well programs are carried out in a safe and efficient manner
- Communicate job expectations to all team members at the well site and ensure that all parties involved in the execution of the program at the well site fully understand the well program
- Bachelor's degree in Petroleum Engineering or other petroleum industry related 4 years degree
- Well Control Certification
- Minimum 15 years in the petroleum industry with engineering and operations experience associated with drilling integrated services and multi-service contracts.
- Minimum 12 years in Drilling and Completion Operations.
- Minimum 5 years in leading/supervisory roles
- Proven experience working and managing Integrated Projects
- Experience working with an IOC or NOC company in Drilling and Completions department.
- Experience in LSTK
Read more & Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Drilling Superintendent @ Baker Hughes