Skills and Experiences
- Develop unique strategies and build on existing hospital strategies within the digital marketing area meeting (and exceeding) business objectives and goals.
- Compose digital communications, briefs, and responses, that ensure the create and media team is effectively integrated and utilized.
- Develop and communicate a total understanding of online target audiences to the marketing and digital marketing teams
- Execute high quality, on time and cost effective/ on budget projects
- Monitor project and campaign developments and timelines ensuring deadlines and objectives are met; oversee the campaign/project manpower and budget forecasts and remain with determined budget.
- Develop strong trusting relationships between the Hospital and its client base, market image and partners providing support during strategy, creation, innovation and execution of projects and campaigns.
- Work with department heads and key stakeholders to ensure team and vision is aligned with the Hospital requirements and overall vision.
- Proactively maintain information and knowledge on marketing and media plans, technological solutions and changes, including rich media, site optimizations, promotional ideas, social networks, viral media, online interactions, etc
- Review statements and estimates of work prior to commencement ensuring all approvals and budgetary constraints are adhered to; provide campaign performance reporting and analysis to management.
- Digital marketing methods, techniques and strategies
- Digital media channels and innovations
- Digital media analytics and tools
- Adobe design programs is a plus
- Full-time experience in digital marketing or advertising (digital experience required)
- Medical marketing experience a plus
- Communication skills, both internal and external
- Creative, Media and Technical Delivery
- Technology digital marketing and social media
Education: Marketing, Public Relations or Related field
- Job Location: Kuwait
- Job Role: Marketing and PR
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies:1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience :Min: 3 Max: 7
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Digital Marketing Supervisor @ Taiba Hospital