- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Job Location(s)
- Posted Date
- Civil Engineering
Skills and Experiences
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration, through conceptualization, to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44th largest global architecture firm.
We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.
We are now seeking an exceptional Design Manager - Infrastructure to join our award winning team based within our Kuwait Office.
This critical role will be responsible for master planning and managing infrastructure projects of a low to medium level of risk and complexity, ensuring that they are delivered to a high quality, on time, on budget, and to client expectations.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include:
Supporting the Project Manager to liaise with client, consultants and contractors as well as KEO internal project team.
Supporting the delivery of the contracted infrastructure services to the client.
- Participating with the Project Manager in establishing and implementing the Project Management Plan and procedures.
- Ensuring project standards and QMS procedures are implemented across each of the technical areas involved in the project, including project administration.
- Ensuring terms of the contract are followed and managing scope changes and their effect on the delivery of the project objectives.
- Overseeing and guiding the consultants design progress activities.
- Monitoring and verifying design progress and submittals at all design phases.
- Attending or chairing meetings and / or workshops with the client, consultants and contractors, which will include preparing meeting minutes and following up on identified actions.
- Organizing/managing design review meetings, workshops and reports during design phases.
- Advising the Project Manager on all matters pertaining to scope, schedule, cost and health and safety with regards to design development.
- Assisting the Project Manager with the development and maintenance of the risk management plan with regards to design development.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 10 years' career experience with a Bachelor or Masters degree in Civil Engineering or any related discipline.
Chartered engineer certification from an internationally recognised engineering professinal body is desirable.
Experience in master planning and designing new city infrastructure (including roads, waste water and storm water drainage, water and irrigation networks) are required.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
Our generous remuneration packages are bespoke and provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate employees and their families. We take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities and invest in our people through our global learning, development and leadership programs.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
APPLY NOW : https://goo.gl/XcWuaW