Skills and Experiences
Company: Yusuf Ahmed Alghanim & Sons W.L.L
The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for maintaining the database of all store operations.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Checking the received documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard operating procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters the operations data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard as per the applied program
- Verifies entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from different sources when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Always reviewing the outputs.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains management confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must have minimum Diploma
- Job Location: Kuwait
- Job Role: Administration
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Residence Location:Kuwait
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Data Entry Clerk @ Alghanim Engineering