Skills and Experiences
- Perform tasks as directed by the in pursue of the achievement of excellent customer service.
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- Greet each customer with a warm, friendly smile followed by an appropriate greeting and gather information that can be useful to improve areas of concern.
- Coordinate with other departments, key investors, suppliers and center’s advertising and Public Relations agencies to ensure excellent service delivery.
- Check cleanliness and operation of the MALL levels including its gates and ensure that they are clean; communicate any maintenance issues to the concerned department.
- Maintain healthy communication lines with all colleagues as well as building staff to ensure a smooth and harmonious atmosphere.
- Ensure Customer satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention to the customer.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries. Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Maintain customer databases and manage administration.
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints as well as details of actions taken
- Ensure that all lost & found item are properly recorded and stored.
- Ensure repeat customers and first-time visitors receive recognition and prompt service.
- Ensure product knowledge is up to date and awareness of MALL Events, local events, venues and transportation options.
- Conduct follow up courtesy calls for customers who experienced issues.
- Guide, escort and assist customers for special events such as exhibit and MALL VIP events to transpire “personalized service”.
- Inspect the MALL according to daily shift checklist to ensure quality assurance and communicate issues and maintenance gaps to the concerned Department in order to ensure the highest quality assurance is applied.
- Promote Inter-MALL Shops and facilities.
- Prepare customer service requisitions for amenities on a timely basis.
- Attend shift briefings on time in order to share valuable feedback and to facilitate communications for smooth operations
- Comply with the standard grooming and hygiene policy of the company.
- Follow and implement the company’s standard operating procedure in all tasks. Contribute in the development of Standard Operating Procedures
- Submit Daily Report and Monthly report of Mall Services
- Maintain complete confidentiality of all sensitive matters relating to the business in general and Operations Department
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a guest service or hospitality related industries.
- Must have a strong sense of ownership to deliver department objectives and pursue professional development of self and team.
- Job Location:Kuwait
- Job Role:Customer Service
- Employment Status:Full time
- Employment Type:Employee
- Number of Vacancies:3
- Career Level:Mid Career
- Years of Experience :Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location:Kuwait
- Degree:Bachelor's degree
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Customer Service Representative @ Gla Management
To view other jobs posted today Click here