Skills and Experiences
Responsible for assisting in executing the overall digital marketing strategy. In addition,interact with our external and internal communications to promote a positive public image and control the dissemination of information on AAW’s behalf.
Key role & responsibilities:
- Play critical role in the execution of approved Digital Marketing strategies and plans on a day-to-day basis as well as provide support and collaboration to all Business Divisions on all communication activities
- Ensure implementation of the Digital Marketing Function’s policies & procedures and follow up their implementation in order to achieve the function‘s objectives.
- Assist in ensuring that the communication strategies of all commercial departments are in-line with the overall communication strategy of AAW to ensure consistency in communication across the various divisions.
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports
- Update our website and social media pages with new content
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Research and forecast future sales and performance trends
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement
- Research competitors and provide suggestion for improvement
- Maintain a network of internal contacts to keep abreast of developments in the organization and to ensure that employees are aware of AAW’s activities, objectives and corporate image.
- Provide analysis on current communication trends, media competitive analysis and agencies scope of services.
- Perform ad-hoc and other duties related to the job as assigned by the Digital Marketing and Contents Management
- Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Planning & Organizing Skills
- Applying Technology
- Client Focus
- Relationship Building
- Collect & Interpret Information
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Content Management officer @ AAW
To view other jobs posted today Click here