Skills and Experiences
Collateral & Support Officer
Job No: 19000014
To coordinate with Corporate and International Banking groups and obtain required information about GB clients in order to prepare accurate and timely credit documentation in coordination with Credit Admin - Legal Team.
- Document Receiving: Receive credit applications after credit committee’s approval and check approved terms & conditions against the credit policy of GB and CBK regulations.
- Document Checking: Check all borrowing collateral/ support documents ensuring appropriate consolidation of required documents
- Document Processing: Coordinate in the preparation of Credit Documentation (e.g.: Borrowing Agreement, Commitment Letters, Letters of Lien, Legal Contracts, Letters of Subordinations, Promissory Notes etc.) by ensuring accurate documentation Input approved limits, feed interest rates & commission on system as per the up-to-date GB guidelines and procedures
- Follow-ups: Follow up with the account officers regarding all outstanding cases related to non-compliance with the Credit Policy.
- Coordination: Coordinate with the Credit Admin Legal Team and GB Legal Department for certain cases ensuring closure of gaps and inconsistencies; Coordinating between legal department and Account Officer.
- Reports: Provide necessary reports to the Department Manager as require and prepare monthly reports regarding documentation outstanding issues and the compliance of covenants and submit them to MSC.
- Other Tasks:
- Updating limits in the system after being processed.
- Debiting fees such as commitment fee, advisory fee, restructure fees, mortgage fees and evaluation fees.
- Daily Registration for all the above works in the bank system
- Corporate Governance: Comply with Anti-Money laundering policies and ensure being up to date on all existing and new updates.
- Policies & Procedures: Follow all relevant Gulf Bank policies procedures , Risk policies and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Qualifications: Diploma / Bachelors degree in accounting
- Experience: 1-2 years in Credit Administration or in a credit review role within a bank.
- Primary Location:Kuwait
- Job:Entry Level Jobs
- Organization:Credit Administration
- Job Type:Full-time, Day Job
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Collateral & Support Officer @ Gulf Bank
To view other jobs posted today Click Here