Skills and Experiences
Job No: CLSC - 002
Provide special training courses for healthcare providers and students.
- Conduct training, in clinical skills courses, as per certification.
- Deliver on-the-job training and orientation sessions trainees when required.
- Maintain manikins and simulators.
- Knowledge of managing clinical inventory.
- Provide training for staff development programs, using classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Participate in ongoing departmental meetings as necessary.
- Perform other related duties as required by the department.
- Preferably ATLS instructor provider
Required Skills and Expertise:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent professional and personal presentation and behavior
- Customer Service orientation approach
- Good ability of managing Information Management systems
- Excellent organization and planning skills with attention to all details
- Displaying strong resistance and positively managing stressful situations
- Displaying imitativeness and reliability on job
- Nursing degree or medical degree
- ICU or CCU experience is preferred
- BLS/ACLS Instructor certified is mandatory
- American Heart Association Certifications
Language: English, Arabic is a plus
Years of Experience: 3 Years
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Clinical Instructor @ Dasman