Skills and Experiences
Job No: CLSC-005
Provide clerical and reception support to clinical staff and clients to ensure the efficient management of the unit. This includes coordinating all administrative tasks end to end including preparation of documents, correspondences to clients and administrative bodies, communicating schedules and due follow up, placing requisitions and ensuring sufficient stock of necessary resources for the unit.
- Assist in receiving and greeting unit visitors, including providing them with relevant information and directing them appropriately.
- Communicate effectively with clients, visitors, nurses, physicians and other members of the health care team
- Answer and re-direct telephone inquiries ensuring the appropriate person is contacted and a clear concise message is delivered
- Prepare and manage all CSC correspondence including with clients, KIMS, Kuwait University and doctors.
- Preparation of purchase requests and follow up to ensure adequate supplies are available to run the unit
- Preparation of Kuwait institute of medial specialization documents and reports (CE credits)
- Advertise courses and activities on Clinical skills social media accounts
- Register clients for courses offered by CSC and maintain updated record for each course
- Follow up on online registrations to ensure accuracy in records, attendance lists etc
- Answering queries regarding courses offered
- Managing courses and workshops schedule
- Issuing Certificate of Completion for clients
- Collecting fees and issuing receipt for clients
- Maintain records of attendance as per standards (AHA or others)
- Preparation of AHA documents, reports and certificates
- Preparation of Clinical skills reports (Attendance, courses and participants) on monthly and quarterly basis
- Collect documents for approval, signature of manager and distribute to respective department
- Participate in monthly department meetings and prepare minutes of meeting
- Maintain and update all CSC record in a timely manner
- Use appropriate software eg: Inventory Dynamics AX to record purchases, inventory and other relevant information. Build database on the software for future reporting and planning purposes
- Assist in preparing quarterly progress reports, work plan, policies & procedures, annual budget plan and Annual Report
- Work according to various working hours as directed by HOU or according to courses schedule
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned by the Head of Unit
Required Skills and Expertise:
- Organizational skills, communication skills, writing skills.
- Must be flexible to work according to course schedules and timings.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word)
- Arabic and English is a must
Diploma or Bachelor degree in business or related area
Years of Experience : 3-5
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Clinical Coordinator @ Dasman Diabetes Institute
To view other jobs posted today Click here