Skills and Experiences
The business analyst (BA) will work across functions to support development across Sales, Operations, Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance, HR, & IT. The BA will act as the lead analyst support to business requirements, supporting and leading the change management process through proactive analysis, recommendations, and implementation plans.
This role reports to the Management Office under the Head of Strategy & Analysis, and will be based out of the Head Office in Kuwait - with responsibility across the GCC.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Analyze the financial performance of business and identify areas for improvement and key issues.
- Analyze performance and KPI’s across the business and propose solutions to lagging measures.
- Prepare sales and margin forecasts at the corporate, business, market, and sales person levels.
- Produce and streamline regular weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting (complete with key insights and recommendations). Recommend additional “deep dive” analytics as appropriate.
- Drive top-line growth and margins through analysis, recommendations and new initiatives.
- Assist and improve business data & systems to provide insightful and timely analysis.
- Assessing existing markets, ancillary markets and macro-economic trends.
- Developing comprehensive competitor analysis for products, services, prices and performance.
- Research industry trends relevant to AE’s business and how they impact the company’s growth.
- Conduct deep dive analysis of markets AE is either currently in or contemplating entering.
- Analyze potential partners, competitors and M&A targets.
- Manage and propose data sources for market data and research requirements.
- Review internal operational and strategic performance against financial and strategic goals and targets.
- Assessing industry and competitive landscape and analyzing against current business model.
- Developing senior and board level presentations and dashboards.
- Drive implementation of projects and large-scale initiatives and map key priorities & deliverables.
- Support systems development projects as analytical & business expert.
- Analyze & document business processes to recommend areas for improvement and development.
This role offers an unparalleled opportunity to help shape and guide the future of a leading multi-national firm in the GCC, where your ideas and inputs will have a direct effect on how the business develops, and ultimately, the industry as a whole.
Critical to the success of any candidate is:
- A strong aptitude for analytics, and a proactive problem solving attitude.
- The ability to digest and analyze complex and dynamic problems.
- Willingness to travel across the GCC and work across diverse groups of employees and stakeholders.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Industrial Eng. or similar qualification.
- Two to Five+ (2-5+) years of professional experience.
- Experience in a consulting firm or construction industry would be an added benefit.
- Experience in transaction structuring and financial modelling would be an added benefit.
- CPA, CMA, CFA, CFM, or similar financial, managerial accounting, or data science certification.
- The candidate must be willing & able to travel and work across GCC as required.
- Excellent skills with Excel, PPT, and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- ERP & CRM knowledge or experience (SAP, Dynamics 365, etc.)
- Problem solving & stakeholder mapping
- Analytical and research skills
- Presentation and communication skills
- Attention to detail & strong team player
- Teamwork and leading initiatives
- Change management
- Time management and efficient
We look forward to seeing your applications, and why you think you are the right fit for this role and our business.
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Job Role: Other
- Number of Vacancies:1
- Job Division: Management
- Career Level:Entry Level
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Busniess Analyst @ Alshaya Enterprises