Skills and Experiences
Job no: MRF4089
Kuwait Head Office
The Business Accounts Manager will be required to have in-depth knowledge on all accounting, finance, taxation and audit matters. The role requires high level of expertise in the Middle Eastern market, along with a preference for a retail background. Managing a team will be a key requirement of this role as well.
Accounting & Monthly closing
- Able to handle the complete accounting of various entities in UAE & Iraq independently.
- Finalization of accounting for monthly and annual closing
- Knowledge of IFRS, accounting standards & practices
- Responsible for accounting in accordance with company’s Chart of Account.
- Ensure correct application of company policy and procedures
- Posting and accounting transaction in accordance with company’s Chart of Account.
- Has to ensure integrity and correctness of all accounting data and transactions
- Able to meet strict deadlines
Audit & Tax
- Capacity to independently manage the annual audit and finalization of audit reports
- Substantiate and authenticate transactions by reviewing all supporting documents
- Good understanding of tax norms and ensure to meet Tax dead lines with respect to Monthly, Quarterly & Annual basis.
- Age preferably between 32 to 38
- Minimum Qualification – B. Com., CA + 10 year experience in Retail Entity in account department.
- Well versed with Oracle ERP System and Excel
- Good Interpersonal skills and team leading experience
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Business Accounts Manager @ Alshaya