Skills and Experiences
Job No: Ref. JB3858165
- Ensure that equipment and systems used in patient care are functioning and properly configured to meet the need of the medical centres.
- Maintains DHAMAN’s clinical equipment through the effective use of the Medical Equipment Management Plan.
- Performs a variety of tasks associated with the installation, preventive maintenance, calibration and repair of biomedical equipment with minimal supervision.
- Supports Clinical engineer in performing Quality & Safety tests to minimise health risks associated with medical equipment to patients and staff.
- Monitors quality & safety of clinical equipment to minimise health risks associated with medical equipment to patients and staff.
- Obtain feedback about medical devices’ functionality and areas of improvements from equipment users in the Hospitals and Primary Healthcare Centres (PHCs).
- Proactively participates in team inter-communications and continuously brings up new idea’s to improve team performance.
- Perform any other duties related to the Job as requested by Direct Manager.
- Ability to use Biomedical equipment test instruments.
- Has knowledge of basic computer functionality.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Proficient in English language
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Career Level:Mid Career
- Years of Experience :Min: 5
- Degree: Higher diploma
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Biomedical Technician @ Dhaman