Skills and Experiences
- Responsible for providing primary business support on the CRM platform.
- Work closely with business (Sales, Marketing) teams and product subject matter experts for understanding and implementing SD’s.
- Oversee and monitor the technical & business related activities.
- Serve as the liaison between the business and IT units
- Assist with other tasks and projects as per IT management requirements.
- Stay up to date with product knowledge, software releases and product upgrades
- Responsible for adhering to the Viva Information security policy on the CRM system.
- Experience in CRM systems and integrations with the BSS/Network nodes.
- Knowledge of Data bases ( Oracle ) and basic administration skills are required for hands on work on the system.
- Basic knowledge for SOAP, WSDL, XML for integrations with SOA and other Network elements.
- Experienced in the Service Testing End to End from channels to the core backend systems e.g. the deployed new services as received from business.
- Sufficient knowledge of the latest industry trends in the digital CRM area.
- Knowledge about Mediation system and its interface with the CRM.
- This job requires a lot of coordination among various internal and external business units. Coordination skills are highly recommended.
- Process driven, adaptable and analytical skills are required.
- Good communication skills (English and/or Arabic).
- Individual contributor as well as team player.
Education: Information Systems and Computer Science
- Job Location: Kuwait
- Job Role: Information Technology
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies:1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience :Min: 3 Max: 7
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Billing Executive @ VIVA