Skills and Experiences
Job no: MRF4244
The Avenues Phase 3
Handle all/any assigned day to day or emergency maintenance requirements or general repairs for assigned audio and video equipment. Responsible for the AV booth in the park during daily operations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform the corrective and preventive maintenance program of audio and video equipment (televisions, amplifiers, DVDs, plasma screens, demodulators, baffles, speakers and other area equipment).
- Provide maintenance to Park screens (fast food, parents room).
- Operate the Park audio and video properly within the Artistic Establishments.
- Insure proper execution of ambiance sounds and other electronic park /pavilion elements.
- Determine the daily music playlist for Park ambiance.
- Provide support to audio and video suppliers during special events.
- Safeguard and adequately handle the work tools under its care.
- Perform the tasks requested by different areas through work orders.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Electronics Background
- Experience with Amplifiers & sound system.
- Diploma holder
- Sound proofing
- Equipment support and repair
- Minimum 2 years experience in Audio and Video and/or Electronics
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Audio/Visual Technican @ Kidzania
To view other jobs posted today Click here