Skills and Experiences
Job No: Ref. JB3869867
Post & Division: Manager - Management Accounting and Regulatory Reporting
- Assists the executive manager in planning, organizing, staffing, coordinating and controlling the areas of management and regulatory reporting.
- Assist Executive Manager, DGM and GM of FP&C for the annual budget coordination with Executive Leadership towards estimating annual Divisional/Departmental Budget .
- Ensures Units compliance with approved Budget, seeking resolution of any variance to ensure effective cost controls.
- Reviews all financial reports and other performance data to determine areas including process improvement for the attention of Executive Management.
- All procedures that support budgetary control, including design and implementation of variance reporting system to assist Management in decision making.
- Compliance of all Central Bank regulations.
- All Regulatory Reports are prepared and submitted within the given time period to protect the Bank against any financial penalties.
- Ensures adherence to all IAS/IFRS applicable to regulatory reporting.
- All Management Reports/pack are prepared and submitted within the internally agreed time line to provide meaningful information to Executive Management.
- Consolidation and review of overall budget of the bank, including Board Presentation and Central Bank submission.
- Assess staffing needs and requirements towards their career and professional development.
- Develops and maintains relationships with all stakeholders.
- Oversees and reviews all collected, stored and maintained documents ensuring consistency and accuracy, thus enabling Executive Leadership to take effective decisions.
- Formulates and periodically assesses and reviews Units policies and procedures ensuring compliance with rules and regulations.
- Coordinates for the effective and efficient application of Units policies and procedures
- Computer Skills: Advanced
- English Skills: Fluent
- Arabic Skills: Advantage
Key Behavioral Competencies
- Connecting and Networking
- Determining and Initiating Action
- Leading and Developing Others
Education: Finance/ Accounting
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Job Role: Financial Planning & Control
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies:1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience :Min: 8 Max: 10
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
Apply directly by clicking the below link:
Accounts Manager @ Commercial Bank of Kuwait