Skills and Experiences
Al Jazeera Real Estate Development Co. K.S.C.C (AJRE) founded in 2002, a closed shareholding Company has an impressive 10-years of track record providing high quality Real Estate development coupled with professional Property Management and Real Estate Services.
- This position will perform the following functions: Record company transactions (ex. incoming cash/journal entries) and perform all reconciliation and analysis for general ledger accounts.
- Monitor & analyze monthly activity and maintain the accuracy of accounting records.
- Assist in the development of financial statements, reports and related analysis
- Prepare various reports for year-end reporting.
- Ensure assets are maintained and tracked within and among facilities.
- Respond to inquiries from the internal and external auditors and address other ad hoc requests.
- Meeting deadlines and completing assigned tasks timely and efficiently
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field OR equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum of two to four years of related experience and/or training including 2+ years professional level accounting experience, preferably 2+ years’ experience in general accounting, A/P, A/R clerical and/or entry level accountant positions.
Position is open for Bilingual Kuwaiti National Only.
APPLY HERE : https://goo.gl/YK6f62