Green Island is a part of the Sea Front which was constructed on February 1988. It is the first artificial island in the Gulf region and the island covers an area of 785,000 m² with a diameter of 3.14 km and a circumference of 1.5 km. It connects with the mainland by 134 m long access way.
Green Island Facilities:
- An artificial lake filled with water from the Gulf that flows in by taking advantage of the tide.
- Restaurants and Cafes.
- The Roman Amphitheater with a capacity of 700 viewers which organizes entertainment, dancing and musical event.
- A tower that overlooks the island and offers visitors a panoramic view 35 meters above sea level.
- The ‛Kids Castle’ with its own water field trenches, artificial waterfalls, and swings.
- Other activities include sports, entertainment, promotions and marketing offers.
- The Island conducts the Public & Private Festivals throughout the year.
To know more about other attractions in Kuwait Click here