Organized by KIMS(Kuwait Institute for Medical Specializations) & Ministry of Health
Topics to Be Discussed:
- Management of precancerous cervical lesion
- How to reduce primary CS in current practice
- Role of vitamin D in general health, pregnancy and infertility
- Management of ovarian torsion
- Modern management of azospermia
- Update in management of PCOS and the role of adjuvant treatment
- Should we still be doing IUI?
- Extremes of ovarian reserve (hyperstimulation and poor responders)
- Best trigger and luteal phase support in ART
- When to deliver twins?
- Diagnosis of common fetal cardiac anomalies
- Management of IUGR
- THE MRI in abnormal placentation is it superior to ultrasound scan.
- Survival rate in PPROM, debate between Obstetricians and Neonatologists
- Surgical management of female urinary incontinence
- Pelvic organ prolapse and stress urinary incontinence: debate of combined surgical treatment
- Diagnosis and management of painful bladder syndrome
- Persistent symptoms of urinary incontinence after surgical treatment