Skills and Experiences
The Sr. Payroll Officer will be responsible for maintenance and support of payroll activities within Alghanim Industries
- Administration and record keeping of attendance/leaves (all kinds), Over Time, bonuses, etc.
- Familiarity with Kuwaiti labor law regulations and PISS requirements.
- Checks pay results for accuracy of payroll runs.
- Familiar with Bank processes for opening labor bank accounts.
- Responsible for the proper entry, storage, update and security of employee personal data, updating personnel files and employee status changes
- Responsible for organization management data in SAP.
- Familiar with monthly salary transfer bank upload files.
- Manage the filling process of different documents.
- Preparation of travel authorizations.
- First point of contact for all payroll issues.
- Any other duties/ projects assigned by Payroll Head from time to time.
- A minimum of 3 year professional experience working on ERP Payroll systems
- High level of attention to detail ensuring data is accurate and precise
- The successful candidate will have access to sensitive information so a high degree of confidentiality is required
- Strong communication and customer facing skills, able to respond appropriately to employee queries. Arabic language skills would be an advantage
- A high degree of energy, enthusiasm and flexibility
- Highly organized and able to plan work and manage priorities
- Well versed with Kuwait Labor law.
- Educated to university degree level, preferably from a business related program, HR qualifications preferred but not essential
- Experience of SAP HCM
- Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Job Role: Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience : Min: 3 Max: 7
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
Alghanim Industries is one of the largest, privately-owned companies in the Gulf region.Originally founded in 1932 by Yusuf Ahmed Alghanim in Kuwait, the company has since grown into a multi-billion dollar conglomerate, employing over 14,000 people in 30 businesses, and present in 40 countries across the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Asia.
Alghanim Industries is a market leader in almost every major sector of its operations. These sectors include engineering, retail, automotive sales and service, insulation and pre-engineered steel building structures, logistics and warehousing, fast moving consumer goods, food & beverage, oil & gas, office automation, advertising, insurance, consumer credit and travel. This range of business activities has allowed it to develop long-standing relationships with more than 300 global brands, including household names such as AC Delco, American Express, Avis, British Airways, British Petroleum, Cathay Pacific, Daewoo, General Motors, Honda, Saint-Gobain, Toshiba and Whirlpool. Alghanim Industries has also created successful regional businesses such X-cite by Alghanim Electronics, a leading electronics player in the region, and Safat Home, a lifestyle and home furniture concept. Recently, the company entered the Food & Beverage market, acquiring the rights to Costa Coffee in Kuwait in 2013, and the rights to Wendy’s for the MENA region in 2015.
Alghanim Industries is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, or nationality.
APPLY NOW : https://goo.gl/zLbfkz