Skills and Experiences
SSH specialises in the delivery of world class construction projects in the MENA region. We are a rapidly expanding multidisciplinary firm with over 50 years' expertise in architecture, engineering, infrastructure and construction supervision.
SSH are respected project leaders, trusted international partners and reputable employers. We aim to be the consultant, strategic partner and employer of choice for the MENA region. Our continued participation in the region's premier construction projects reflects our world class expertise in specialist markets and our unrivalled local knowledge.
To act as Engineer’s/Client’s Representative in the administration of the construction contract. To ensure that SSH's responsibilities under the Supervision Agreement with the Client and the Supervision Undertaking with the Municipality are fulfilled.
• Coordinates with the Project Manager regarding design and documentation issues.
• Action all construction contract correspondence with contractor(s), client and construction manager (if applicable).
• Review and action material, shop drawing, sample, mock-up etc. submittals.
• Issue instructions to contractor for their action to comply with the construction contract time and quality requirements.
• Action the Client's instructions to modify the works in consultation with the Head Office if involving change to the design.
• Liaise with the Head Office designers and Statutory Authorities to resolve site queries.
• Issue to the client and SSH Head Office regular project progress reports.
• Review and process contractor payments and variation orders.
• Review and advise client on contractor claims.
• Issue substantial and final completion certificates. Prepare and follow up snag lists.
• Review and approve operation and maintenance manuals and as-built drawings.
• Issue SSH supervision invoices to Client for payment. Follow up payment until received.
• 15 years previous experience in a similar role.
• Professional Registration in the country of origin.
• Advanced technical writing and communication skills and fluency in the English language.
B Eng or Civil or Structural Engineering, B Sc Architecture or B Architecture
- Job Location:Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Job Role:Engineering
- Manages Others:Yes
- Number of Vacancies:1
- Career Level:Mid Career
- Years of Experience :Min: 15
- Degree:Bachelor's degree